Day 01: ARRIVE PARO, BHUTAN (L,D)
Arrive at the Druk Air check in counter, International Airport, 2 hours prior to departure time.
Fly into Paro Bhutan. On this flight, you can see breathtaking views of the Great Himalayas as you start approaching Bhutan. Arrive Paro where you will be welcomed to the Kingdom by your guide.After 10-15 minutes drive from the airport you’ll reach the hotel. After check in, lunch served at the hotel. After lunch, Visit Kichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest Monastery in Bhutan and have a look around Paro town. Overnight Paro.
Day 02: PARO, EXCURSION TO TAKTSANG MONASTERY (B,L,D)
Day hike to Taktsang Monastery. Taktsang, meaning “Tiger’s nest,” is built around a cave in which Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhawa) mediated, clings seemingly impossible to a cliff of rock at 3,000 feet above the valley floor. For the local people it is a place of pilgrimage, but for a tourist, a hike up to the view point opposite the monastery is exhausting, thrilling and mystical. The legend has it that Guru Rimpoche is said to have flown to the site of the monastery on the back of a tigress from Tibet and meditated in the cave there for three months. Late afternoon, transfer to Thimphu for Overnight.
Day 03: THIMPHU - Paro (B,L,D)
Full day sightseeing. Some of the highlights of Thimphu includes:
• Weekend market.
• Purchase world's most beautiful postage stamps from General Post Office
• Arts and Crafts school and the Traditional Medicine Institute.
• Memorial Chorten built in memory of Late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, popularly known as the Father of Modern Bhutan. A multi-storied stupa that will introduce you to the vitality of Tantric Buddhism.
• Observe traditional paper making from Daphnia and Edgeworthia
• Visit Botanical garden (Zoo) where one can see Yak and Takin, the National wild animal of Bhutan.
• Drive up to viewpoint and take a hike beyond to see the clear picture of Thimphu Valley.
• Downtown Thimphu on foot visiting Handicrafts Emporium and other Arts & Crafts stores. Buy stunning kiras which can be used and bed covers or wall decoration, jewelry and many more.
Late afternoon, return to Paro for Overnight
Day 04: DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Paro Airport for your departure flight.