The 10 Best Short Treks in Nepal
01. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: This trek is one of the best and popular trek in the vicinity of Pokhara. It is also known as Ghorepani trek. The flora and fauna combining the view of the majestic Himalayan range is so spectacular. You will reach Poon hill the highest point of 3200m which has the view tower to see magneficient Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range. This short trek is a must do activity while you are in Pokhara.
02. Khopra Danda Trek.: If you are looking a trek that takes you little away from the crowded tourist, a little off-the-beaten-path that gives you a great views, this trek is a great choice. It combines the best of what Nepal has to offer. Amazing mountain views, pastoral villages, and rice fields layered on top of each other, descending down into the valley. The best part is that so few people know about it. The route follows a local trail that takes you down into the valley north of Ghorepani, before climbing up another ridge, known as Khopra Ridge. Without a doubt, one of the best short treks in Nepal.
03. Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek :This lovely Annapurna Sanctuary trek is for you if you are looking for spectacular Himalayan view with your presence right there by high snow caped mountain; and if you have only a short time for Holiday.
04. Mardi Himal Trek: Mardi Himal (5587m) lies less than 20 km from Pokhara and is the most southerly peak of the Annapurna range. This mountain is a continuation of the southwest ride of Machhapuchhare and is best seen from the south. The southwest face of the mountain has three well-defined ridges from rock buttresses and separated by hanging glaciers. Its east face is separated from the Machhapuchhare ridge by a col at 5200m.
05. Langtang Valley Trek: This is one of the most accessible and magical trek that starts from Kathmandu to the north. Langtang was badly affected by the earthquake in April 2015. Now all have been renovated and lives are normal and you can enjoy this fascinating place. Langtang has over 70 glaciers of varying sizes, the Langtang and Ganesh Himal mountain ranges, and high-altitude lakes including Gosainkunda, Parvatikunda, Bhairavkunda, and Dudhkunda are popular. The people in this place are mostly of Tamang and Tibetan origin, whose culture goes back to hundreds of years. The craftsmanship, dress, traditionally-built stone houses, and the beautifully carved wooden porches reflect their rich Himalayan heritage. Located about 30 km toward the north of Kathmandu near the Tibetan border
06. Tamang Heritage Trek: Tamang Heritage Trail offers natural beauty, traditional cultures, Buddhist way of living, genuine and warm welcome. It has a rich architecture of their mountain house, wilderness experience, ancient monasteries and beautiful landscapes of alpine terrain. This trek also offers Natural Hot Spring, wildlife around the secret lake of Parbati Kund, the picturesque village of Gatlang with its people’s traditional dresses and typical dances, excellent view of snow-capped Mountains and a stroll along Rasuwa Gadi another form of the famous Chinese wall. You have a great view of mountains like Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Tibetan mountains and other peaks.
07. 3 Days Chisapani Trek: Chisapani to Changunarayan trek for 3 days is popular trek. This is actually a kind of excercise trek for you. The trails are uphill walk and require stamina until you reach to Chisapani. It s not climbing but uphill walk which is fun too and it brings some sweats from your body. The trek starts after from Sundarijal and first night would be at Chisapani, We book nice hotel for you. Then the next day proceed to Nagarkot which is easier relatively from the earlier day. The trek ends with hiking down from Nagarkot to Changu Narayan , the oldest temple built around 323 AD, and finally drive back to Kathmandu.
08. Syangboche trek: If you wish to see Everest from near but do not have plenty days to go all the way to Everest Base Camp or do not want to climb high, this is the trek suitable for you.This itinerary is carefully designed to take you to the finest viewpoints of Everest region that offer you a face to face breathtaking view of Everest, Amadablum, Lhotse, Nuptse and other peaks. Beside you will get a rare opportunity to explore big Sherpa village and have a close look at their fascinating Buddhist culture.
09. Sherpaland trek or Pikey Peak trek: Lower part of Khumbu regions are pristine, vibrant, colorful and gives you an opportunity to involve closely with the local people in their daily lives. The area us heart of Sherpa people called Sherpaland. Many of our trek guides comes from this villages. Visiting local monasteries is a highlight on this trek, the Chewang monastery is one such an opportunity. People are here mostly Tamang, Magar and Sherpa, you will experience their lifestyle and cultures. Dramatic scenery of mountains, landscapes, mani walls and Buddhist stupas bounds, beautiful high altitude vegetation, Himalaya floras and faunas, centuries old monasteries are highlights of this trek. Visiting Thuptenchholing Monastery, a hughe Tibetan Buddhist monastery where you can observe traditional Tibetan medicinal therapy. Situated 3000m, it has more than 450 monks chanting both inside and outside.
10. Comfort Everest Sherpa Villages Trek: The Everest Sherpa villages trek takes us from the tiny airstrip at Lukla to the lap of Everest following the Classic route to Everest base camp. This is a Moderate trek. Average walking hours would be 4 to 5 hours each day. The paths and trails are generally wide and well-marked. Everest Sherpa villages trek is designed to accommodate trekkers who prefer a comfortable stay while trekking on the classical route to Everest. This trail takes you to the lovely Sherpa villages like Manjo, Namche Bazaar, Syangboche, Khumjung, Khunde, Debuche, and a short helicopter shuttle to Everest Base Camp and back to Lukla. During the trek you stay in a comfort mountain lodges. All these lodges are located in Lukla, Phakding, Monjo, Namche, Thame, Kongde and Debuche which lies in the main trekking trail to Everest region. Every individual site of the lodges is chosen taking precaution for environmental impact approved by the Government providing the best view. Each room is designed to offer the guests with modern comfort.
More samples and detaill itinerary you open this link Short treks in Nepal