At a time like this we all need to laugh, share, connect and be together. Take care of yourselves and each other. We will do the same. As we watch and wait, we continue to accept new reservations starting with departures in Spring 2021 for Nepal, Tibet Bhutan. Tour samples available at www.redreachhimalaya.com And while we cannot know what the future holds, new flexible booking policies make it easier to book with confidence. No advance payment until everything is for sure and if you are not comfortable traveling as your departure date approaches, you can change your plans any time before final payment at no cost. Until that time, and for as long as the pandemic persists, we will be here. We will get through this together, and when the time is right, we look forward with great anticipation to showing you what Himalaya offers to you and your family.
Plerase check current situation in Nepal , it is updated on 25th June.
Tourism protocal for trekking in the Himalaya with staying at lodges for TREKKING, HIKING, MOUNTAINEERING
1. All Trekkers and Mountaineers as with Group traveling and Mountaineering group, FITs should
trek with authorized agencies/ licensed guides to ensure safety.
2. Mountaineering/GT/FITs should not make any change in the approved trekking itinerary.
3. Group size should be 2-15 people only.
4. The Tour Leader must report health status of group members in all the health posts
that lie in the trekking route, also have health check-up done. These reports are to be
submitted regularly to the Agency for future contact tracing.
5. The groups shall mandatory Health check up all the trekkers in Health check posts on
6. Group Health Check records including before and after report should submitted by
Agency to the Department Of Tourism (DOT).
7. A clearance letter confirming responsible disposal/ return of non-biodegradable
garbage has to be obtained from the local government body or authorized entity in
the trekking area.
Stay safe and stay well.
Your friends in the Himalaya!!